Thursday, January 30, 2014

ohh! *GOOD*! - IT's *still* THERE!!




REMEMBER THAT RED-STEEL-PLATED-PLATTER FROM TWO SATURDAYS AGO..?

- [SEE 18JAN2014 POST]




well... TODAY, was the First Chance I've had to get BACK over to HUDSON'S BAY to see *IF* that OTHER PLATTER was STILL "AVAILABLE"?! - And, perhaps a Couple of the "WHITE" STEEL CANDLE-STICKS as well..?

To be Honest, I was somewhat Surprised to See that about a Third of the CHRISTMAS-STUFF was actually *still* THERE after 2-Weeks! - Despite, being slightly "RE-Organized"...


ah-HA! -- *THERE* IT IS!!


...Buried under a Bunch of "SOFT" ORNAMENTS, behind that Weird-Tall-Thingy, on that Low-Shelf... Now, if I can just "Handle" IT *without* getting all of that *damn* GLITTER on Me, I'll be "Good"!

hmm... I don't See those WHITE CANDLE-STICKS... Did ALL of Them "Sell"? -- wait...


seriously?!
- I *knew* I should have gotten SOME the "LAST"-Time!
-- *WHEN*, They were "ON-SALE"!!


Just around the Corner of the CHRISTMAS-CLEARANCE Shelves, there was this *LOVELY* VALENTINE'S DAY "Vignette" DISPLAY going on... All done up in RED and *WHITE*... And, upon the Backdrop-Shelves, oh-LOOK-the-Remaining-WHITE-STEEL-CANDLE-STICKS-*back*-to-Their-REGULAR-PRICE!?!

ahh... MARKETING-"PRESENTATION", gotta Luv IT!


Needless to Say, I am SO Glad that I had Bought that LONE-*RED*-ONE *EARLIER*!!
-- Anyhoo, at least I managed to SNAG that Second PLATTER for SISTER after all!!

"SHOP-MISSION" Accomplished!

******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10