Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The MALL was so *Empty*...

..THAT THERE WAS AN "ECKO"...

    FYI - Having EYE EXAMS on *really* SUNNY DAYS, can be just a tad BOTHERSOME...
    [just saying..]


However, the Fact that I *didn't* have to have ANY "DROPS" put IN, was a "GOOD THING"!

Damn! Had I KNOWN, I *would* have DROVE instead of "BUSING"-IT! - But, then again, I would have been in TRAFFIC, *with* the SUN-IN-MY-EYES-THE-WHOLE-WAY-HOME!

Anyhoo... The OFFICE was within "Sight" of the PLACE D'ORLEANS MALL, which I haven't been to in well *over* a year! - [SEE 14JUL2012 POST] - There's a NEW "TARGET" now in place of the OLD "ZELLERS". -- Very Spacious... Although, NO YARN! - Hence, IT *won't* be on My *MUST*-SHOP-*THERE*!-LIST...

The ONLY Purchase I did make, was at ECKO -- I *needed* a NEW "RHINO-BAG"!! - At $2. a pop, I got THREE!

MEANWHILE, despite My reasonably "Healthy"-EYES, I'm still pretty much *BLIND*! -- I probably really *should* LIGHT a Few *more* CANDLES in the "WORKSHOP"... If *only* to keep THE ELVES from Filing any Workplace-COMPLAINTS...

**************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10