Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Just LEAF It To ME...

...TO BUY *MORE* STUFF THAT I HAVE *NO* "ROOM" FOR!! -- BUT, *when* IT's "ON-SALE" and I have "COUPONS" and IT's "SENIORS' DAY" - seriously - HOW can I *RESIST*??!! -- hm?

right. so... "TRAINYARDS TUESDAY"...

At the Moment, I don't Recall "WHICH" Publication - [was probably in the NEWSPAPER's "STYLE"-Section..?] - that I saw These 18-Inch FELTED PLACEMATS "IN", however, I Thought that it would be BEST to GET THEM *while* I still COULD! -- Got 3-Sets...




During Last BOXING-DAY-WEEK, I picked-up a Bunch of the LEAVES at BED, BATH, and BEYOND - [SEE 27DEC2011 POST] - for HALF of what I PAID Today. - BUT, THEY didn't *have* THESE ONES back THEN! -- Besides, I also had a "20%-OFF-COUPON" taking up Space in My PURSE!

WHICH, also just *happened* to EXPIRE - "YESTERDAY"!! - ggrrrr...

*THANKFULLY*, the YOUNG-PRETTY-Hiding-Under-The-Counter-To-Tie-HER-Shoelaces-CHEERY-PERKY-CHECKOUT-CLERK said "..NOT to Worry.." and *ACCEPTED* IT anyway! -- YAY!! -- [hey. The "40-Cents" SAVINGS go toward GAS-MONEY!]

MEANWHILE, in keeping with the "SEASON", I had started out over at MICHAEL'S earlier...

These Small CERAMIC BAKING PANS were already HALF-Price. Plus, My Discount... $1.34 Each!




AND, seeing as I *DON'T BAKE*, I'll likely Find SOME Other USE for THEM. -- I just Liked the COLOURS...




Originally, I had thought that These 2-Inch METAL BASKETS were
"ON-SALE" for 50-Cents..? HOWEVER, THEY ended up being just 25-Cents!! -- WOOHOO!!


Anyhoo... I got to Thinking that I might be able to Use THEM with My WASHCLOTHS in *some* Way..??
- IF not, I'm sure that I can come up with SOME*THING*!



And THEN - or course - I Bought YARN!





oh. BTW, so You *know*... I'm really NOT "FOND" of THIS Particular SHADE of GREEN. But, I know that OTHER-PEOPLE *are*, so I figured that I should have at least ONE BALL around...

Actually, IT "photographed" as a much more Tolerable HUE. -- In the STORE-"LIGHT", IT's just HIDEOUS!

Well, MUST get back to My KNITTING now...

*******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10